A two-year accredited fellowship in Medical Toxicology is offered in conjunction with the Texas Poison Center Network. The training program begins each July. An opportunity also exists to complete work toward a Master's Degree in Public Health concurrently with the fellowship program.
- The No. 1 Key - A very focused education program
- We have 13 toxicology faculty and four fellows
- We provide bedside consultations to the four hospitals on the UT Southwestern Medical Center campus (which includes Parkland Memorial Hospital and Children’s Medical Center Dallas) and have three outpatient clinics/month.
- Salary and benefits are very competitive
- Clinical ER work is NOT required
- Concurrent advanced degree programs available